Being in love is a beautiful thing. Relationships need to be nurtured. One of the beautiful ways in which you can nurture your relationship is by sending beautiful Yoruba text messages to your lover. You can send these Yoruba love SMS / text messages any time of the day that you wish. you could send it in the morning, you could send them in the afternoon, or in the evening or even at night.
So, if you have been looking at changing the scope a bit and switching to a more natural language of yours, a more local language, a more indigenous language, to use to express affection, you are at the right place.
In this article, I will walk you through 10 beautiful Yoruba love SMS or text messages in Yoruba language that you can send to your wife, your husband, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your lover, whoever it is. There are 10 Yoruba love messages/SMS listed below, scroll down to check them out.
1. Òló mi. Báwo ni? Ṣe gbogbo nkan n lọ dédé loun? Mo ní kí n ki ẹ ni. Ko sì máa rántí pé mo nifẹ rẹ. Ju bí o ṣe l’érò lọ.
Meaning: My lover. How are you? Hope things are going fine over there? I just said I should greet you. Also remember that I love you. More than you think.
2. Nlẹ ó Ololufẹ mi. Ṣe dáadáa ló ji? Irawọ mi. Ọkan mi. Mo máa feran rẹ titi lailai. K’Edumare b’awa f’aṣẹ sí ọrọ ifẹ wa.
Meaning: Hi my lover. Hope you woke up fine? My star. My heart. I will love you till forever. God should help us put a final stamp of approval on our love story.
3. K’aarọ Ololufẹ mi. Òdòdó mi. Iwọ nikan ni òdòdó tí n bẹ l’àgbàlá mi.
Meaning: good morning my lover. My flower. You are the only flower in my garden.
4. Òdódó ni ọrọ àtẹ̀ránṣé tí mo fi ranṣẹ yìí. N kò ní fi ọ́ sílẹ̀ lailai. Bẹẹni mo sọ fún ọ. Titi lailai ni ifẹ wa. Àá bá’rawa ka’lẹ.
Meaning: Truth is what is in this text message I sent to you. I will never leave you till eternity. That is what I say to you. Our love is till forever. We will grow old together.
5. Oyin ayé mi. Ilẹ ti ṣu. ṣo ti jeun? Ṣe òní o nira fún ẹ ṣá? Ka sun layo o. Ko sùn wọra ifẹ mi.
Meaning: The honey in my life. The sun has set. Have you eaten? Hope today wasn’t stressful? Good night. Sleep tight my love.
6. Mo nifẹ re. Adun. Ọtá o le yawa. Ko ṣeeṣe.
Meaning: I love you. Sweetness. Enemies cannot separate us. It’s not possible.
7. Ọlọrun seun to ran ẹ wa sínú ayé mi. Iwọ ni oun to dara ju ti mo ti bá pade.
Meaning: God did a great thing to send you to my life. You are the best thing I have come across.
8. Idunnu mi. Ayo mi. Ade mi. Ọkọ mi. Olowo ori mi. Ayanmọ. Mo le kì ẹ́ titi lailai. Bẹẹni o. Mo nifẹ rẹ púpọ. Máa yan fanda.
Meaning: My happiness. My joy. My crown. My husband. Chosen one. I can praise you till forever. Yes o. I love you very much. Keep slaying.
9. Ẹ̀ṣọ́ mi. Iwọ ni eroja inu obe mi. Kò sí igba tí mo fi oju kan ẹ, ti inu mi o dun. Ọlọrun da ẹwà sí ẹ lara. Ṣáà máa dan.
Meaning: My jewel. You are the ingredients in my soup. There is no time I set my eyes on you that I don’t become happy. God put a lot of beauty on you. Just keep glowing.
10. L’ọgan ti mo foju kan ẹ, ni mo ti mọ pe ayanmọ mi lo jẹ. Ẹwà mi, adumaadan, kò sẹni tó jọba nínú ọkàn mi ju irẹ yii na. Ifẹ mi, mo feran re.
Meaning: the moment I set my eyes on you, I knew you are the chosen one for me. My beauty, my dark and shining, there is no other person that rules my heart other than you. My love, I love you.
So, those are 10 beautiful Yoruba SMS / text messages for your lover. Use them as much as you like. Ire…